Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Overconfident

Stephen Harper must be so confident in his ability to win Quebec and the West that he is writing off the Atlantic Provinces.



That is the only explanation for his reaction to current events, even if you are right, the wrong thing to say is sue me. All you are doing is highlighting the fact that you are not willing to listen to someone else's viewpoint. It is the typical response of an adult bully. Am I surprised that Harper won't listen to other viewpoints? No I am not. Am I surprised that he would be so open about it? Yes I am, I thought that he was a much better politician.



Not only is he losing voters in Atlantic Canada, he may be losing caucus members. The true Harper is coming out particularly as it relates to Atlantic Canadians who he has slagged before.

It makes you wonder why they even voted Conservative in the last election?

No comments: