Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Is Here!

It will be very interesting to see how the summer goes for the Liberals and Conservatives.
The Liberals have to get Stephane Dion's profile increased. Here is a man that everyone that I have talked to that has met him or has taken the time to take an unbiased view of his career and his vision for Canada comes away impressed. Yet the polls show that he hasn't connected with Canadians. Get him out on the hustings and get him on television, let Canada see what he has to offer.

Stephen Harper has to repair his image with the average Canadian. He still has his core support but I think that the average person sees him as a Bush wannabe and a bully. Maybe I'm wrong but this is what I'm hearing.

2 comments:

The Mound of Sound said...

Hi Ames: I read your comment posted on my blog. That led me to check out this, your blog. Tell me, how do you explain your rank hypocrisy? Those who want to chck it out need look only at "Ames" comment re: Where Is Stephane Dion?

The Mound of Sound said...

Hi Ames: I read your comment posted on my blog. That led me to check out this, your blog. Tell me, how do you explain your rank hypocrisy? Those who want to chck it out need look only at "Ames" comment re: Where Is Stephane Dion?